NEWS | 2019/02/14
by People with Passion.
That's Our Statement.
It's just the right time to start an interesting, exciting and
unique challenge from local cities.
Hokkaido has abundant resources,
and No Maps finds immense potential for new business in this region.
Share your ideas, exchange your
skills, and meet people for new discovery.
No Maps creates a new framework for city development.
Music, film, education, town planning and more;
People in any fields always have something to share in common.
Giving up old values and
customs, we will start drawing new world on the blank map.
"No Maps," which stands for s a journey without a map, is a project to make Hokkaido exciting with the creative power.
We bring together the music, film and tech industry, and variety fo events and networking parties are organized. No Maps is jointly supported by the industry, government and academia.
as know as "Sapporo Creative Convention"
consists of the following five categories.
New suggestions, presentations, and exchanges of opinions regarding business and social matters.
Cutting edge technologies, services and contents are presented for experience.
Creative/Entertainment experience as film screenings, music events and media art exhibition.
People across variety of industries, fields and generations meet together and discuss about new businesses and society.
No Maps coordinates the demonstration experiments within Sapporo and Hokkaido, cooperating with the municipal authorities.
Special cooperationSpecial Supporter
- NHK Sapporo Broadcasting Station
- Okasan Securities Co., Ltd.
- Northwest Bank, Ltd.
- IT Service Co., Ltd.
- NEC Solution Innovator Co., Ltd.
- ID Corporation
- AKARI corporation
- Agenda Co., Ltd.
- HiSC Corporation
- HBA Corporation
- NTT DoCoMo, Inc. Hokkaido Branch Office
- Eiwa Business Corporation
- Sankelee Corporation
- Smile boom Co., Ltd.
- Tectus Corporation
- Digic Corporation
- Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Nextek Corporation
- Hi-Tech System Co., Ltd.
- Media · Magic Inc.
- Ryukyu Corporation
- System Design Development Co., Ltd.
- Persol Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Hokkaido Shimbun
- Hull network limited company
- General Hokkaido Mobile Content · Business Association
- Specified nonprofit corporation Sapporo Biz Cafe
- Hokkaido Information System Industries Association
- General Association Hokkaido IT Promotion Association
- Concert Promoters Association of the General Association
- Japan Music Producers Association
- Japan Music Association of Japan
- General Foundation Music Industry and Culture Promotion Foundation
- Japan Music Publishers Association
- Sapporo City Specified Nonprofit Organization IT Promotion Promotion Council
- Hokkaido Music Association Association
- Hokkaido Headquarters, National Institute for Small and Medium Enterprises Infrastructure Development
- General Association Hokkaido Open Data Promotion Council
- General Association Hokkaido Advertising Industry Association
- Hokkaido Shimbun
- Yomiuri Shimbun Hokkaido branch office
- Nippon Keizai Shimbun Sapporo Branch
- Hokkaido Broadcasting Corporation
- STV Sapporo TV Broadcasting
- Hokkaido Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd.
- Hokkaido Bunka Broadcasting Corporation
- Television Co., Ltd. Hokkaido
- STV Radio Co., Ltd.
- AIR-G 'FM Hokkaido
- FM Northwave Co., Ltd.
- Public university corporation public Hakodate Future University
- School corporation Asai Gakuen Hokkaido dress maker school
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology Tomakomai National College of Technology
- Hokusei Gakuen University, Hokusei Gakuen University Junior College Division
- Hokkaido Information College
- School corporation academic school business college music broadcast art college
- National university corporation Hokkaido University
- Hokkaido Information Information University
- Yoshida Gakuen Information Business College
- Sapporo Otani University Sapporo Otani Junior College Department
- ACT NOW Co., Ltd.
- CO & CO Inc.
- Specified nonprofit corporation Hokkaido en bridge
In no particular order