What is Sapporo Open Innovation Study Group?
We held the NHK Sapporo Broadcasting Bureau 1 and 2 times, we invited experts in Hokkaido about the possibility of "local media × latest technology", spread the idea while receiving input. We will continue to operate the NHK Sapporo Broadcasting Bureau after the third time and aim to create a chance to mutually understand the roles that the media should play by participants discussing with several themes related to the media I will.
Third "Thinking about living TV"
Study session theme: "Dance to live" - think about how to face media against youth's suicide ~
I want you to come to this person! !
- Those who come to the theme
- Those who would like to make Sapporo version open innovation together
- Those interested in workshops such as ideason, co-creation, Hackason
- For IT creators (engineers and designers)
- Interested in the future of media
- If you are interested in what you can do with NHK
|Schedule||Thursday, June 21, 2018|
|time||18: 00 ~ 19: 30 (opening 17: 00)|
|Venue||NHK Sapporo Broadcasting Station First Studio|
|Application method||Please apply from here|
|Sponsorship||Sapporo Open Innovation Study Group|
|Co-organized||No Maps Committee|
|Operation||NHK Sapporo Broadcasting Station|
|Planning cooperation||3rdPLACE (Tomoki Tomino)|
Attention on the day
- Please prepare a 6 digit reception number of connpass.
- Shooting takes place to release the state of the event as an article.
- The contents may be changed.
A place to say "I want to die" with peace of mind ~ Efforts of Heart Net TV "TV to live"
Heart Net TV (NHK · E Tele)Welfare program for all people who have "difficulty in life". In 2008, we set up a special website "Facing suicide" and listen to the voices of people who feel like "want to die" and continue to produce programs. Welfare programs such as "Television to live" with the theme of suicide among young people, "Supporting campaign with living with JR East", "Face to die" in teenagers "On the evening of August 31." We will introduce the forefront of SNS interlocking project, covering innovative accumulation.